Guaranteed Sale Program
When I go on listing presentations, I often make recommendations to homeowners about how much their home could sell for. I make this recommendation based on what the home would sell for on its best day and at its full potential.
Many times, people want to know what I would do if this was my home. If my clients are willing to take my advice all the way through the process and we’re on the same page with price, I will guarantee that we will sell their home for a specific price by a specific date and if I can’t deliver on that, we’ll sell it for free.
If you’d like to learn more about this program and the advantages it offers you as a Baltimore homeowner, don’t hesitate to reach out and give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
WE GUARANTEE THE SALE OF YOUR HOUSE IN 60 DAYS OR WE WILL WORK FOR FREE! A SIMPLE STRAIGHT FORWARD NO NONSENSE UNIQUE WAY TO SELL YOUR HOUSE.
- Seller(s) agree to list the property at the market price determined and approved by Wes Peters Group that is determined by a licensed appraiser. Seller will pay for appraisal and be reimbursed when the property sells.
- Seller agrees that after 30 days on the market if the property has not yet sold, price will be reduced to the predetermined reduced price at the time of listing agreement.
- Seller(s) agree to pay a total commission of 5.5% at closing, if an Offer to Purchase is presented within 60 days of the effective listing date. If no Offer to Purchase is presented within 60 days, the seller(s) would then pay a total commission of 2.5% at closing.
- Seller(s) must have equity and/or “other” funds available to successfully sell this property without engaging in any type of “short sale” situation.
- Seller(s) must be current on all mortgages. Seller will be responsible for mortgage payments, insurance, taxes and maintenance on the property until closing.
- Seller(s) must allow for “Easy Access” showings.
- Property must be a single family, townhome or condominium residence. The propertymay not be rented or occupied by any kind of tenant at any time during the listingperiod.
- The home must be marketable. The condition and appeal must meet or surpass typicalbuyer expectations for the area and price range.
- Seller(s) agree to provide a testimonial once the property goes under contract.
- Seller agrees to meet with our home stager and be open to recommendations.
Click below to download PDF addendum.